posted by: moderninfluence0188
July 17, 2018
- The ground can be softened around the foundation, and therefore can possibly cause house foundation failure.
- Foundation failure can cause further problems to the structure of the home.
- Water in air conditioning ducts can cause ducts to rust and have to be replaced. Air-conditioners to have to work harder, and the air can become contaminated.
- Water around the home and ducts can cause a musky, damp odor, mildew on the walls, and wallpaper to loosen and fall.
- Water standing around the home can cause wood floors to rot and possibly invite termites.
- Standingstagnate water can also cause mosquito problems.